UUSI POSTITURNAUS EU-JÄSENMAIDEN
Friendly match Netherlands versus Rest of Europe
Dear Delegates of ICCF Zone 1 National Federations,
ICCF Zone 1 and De Nederlandse Bond van Correspondentieschakers are delighted to
announce that a friendly match *Netherlands versus Rest of Europe *will be
organized in November, 2019.
1. The match will be played on ICCF webserver, ICCF Playing Rules will apply.
Time control is 10 moves in 50 days with duplication after 20 days.
2. Number of boards is expected 50 to 60.
3. Any Zone 1 (Europa) National Federation (except for Netherlands) may nominate
up to 3 players for the Rest of Europe Team (usually some NF are not represented
in friendly matches, however it would be good if all players will be set in
order). Deadline is *September,25, 2019*. Entries should be sent to Team Captain
Artis Gauens at
4. Each player will play two games (one with White, one with Black) against her/his
opponent on her/his board.
5. Start date is *November 1, 2019.*
6. Team Captains are CCE Jan Bart Daatselaar (Netherlands) and GM Artis Gaujens
(Rest of Europe). Tournament Director is CCM Razumikhin, Andrey Mikhailovich (Russia).
7. Order of boards will be set in concordance with ICCF ratings being taken from
up-to-date rating list (i.e. 2019/4).
Andrey Pavlikov, Europa Zonal Director
Joop Jansen, National Delegate for Netherlands